“Time for your life insurance check-up!”
What would happen to your family if you died tomorrow? Sure, it’s not a pleasant question to ponder—but if others depend on you, it’s one you can’t avoid. If you were suddenly out of the picture, where would the money come from to pay for:
- Your funeral and final expenses?
- What about everyday bills?
- How would longer-range goals get funded like a college education for your kids
- Retirement security for your spouse?
If you don’t have good answers to these questions, then it’s definitely time that you sat down with an insurance professional for a review of your life insurance needs. And what better time than now--September is Life Insurance Awareness Month!
Look at these numbers from the Life Insurance Marketing Research Association (LIMRA) published in the August 2006 Agent’s Sales Journal:
- 29% - Americans who would like to discuss life insurance with a financial professional
- 33% - Americans who say no one has approached them about life insurance coverage
- 22% - Percentage of households that have no life insurance at all
- 40% - American households that have life insurance but believe they don’t have enough
- 70% - Agree it would be useful to periodically review their current life insurance policies
- 25% - Feel they have not received any information about life insurance that relates to their needs
- 75% - Households that do not have a personal life insurance agent or broker
- 75% - Households that do not have a personal financial advisor or planner
- 50% - Americans who admit they haven’t gotten around to buying a life insurance policy
If you have no one else to talk to about life insurance or would like a second opinion, call me toll-free at 1-877-711-1264 or send me an email! I promise I won’t be pushy.
P.S. If you want to learn more about Life Insurance Awareness month, just visit the Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education on the web at http://www.life-line.org/.